The Christmas season can be emotionally challenging for many of us, but imagine being homeless. Familiar traditions and symbols are empty. All that matters is food, shelter, and safety.
Yet our community is spectacular at providing so much more for our guests at the holidays. From the church-sponsored “Happy Birthday, Jesus” party to Christmas decorators to cookie bakers, we along with our guests are very blessed.
How to Help Give Christmas
- Shop from our Christmas Needs List
- Plan a Drive – food, hygiene items, paper products, etc
- Donate Now – Consider making a monetary gift in someone’s honor! The smallest gift still makes a difference: $16.40 provides 8 meals | $26.65 provides 13 meals | $53.30 provides 26 meals
- Fill some Hope & Care Totes
- Use the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below to share this with your friends so they can help, too
Development Associate, Marlene Mika
Email | Phone: 989.893.5973 ext 221