Help in a Practical Way
How? Through our annual Hope & Care Tote drive. When a person comes to Good Samaritan Rescue Mission, they receive personal hygiene items free of charge. And we need your help to collect these items.
Great Group Project
A lot of churches opt to work on this project during the lent season. It’s an opportunity for an individual, family, place of business or church to directly help the homeless. Thank you for your continued help with this much needed drive!
Here’s How it Works
- Order and pick up your “Tote Bags” from GSRM
- Fill the bags with the listed items
- Deliver the bags back to Good Samaritan Rescue Mission
Contact Marlene to order your Hope & Care Totes today!
Shopping List for Hope & Care Totes
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste (children and adult)
- Body Wash
- Anti-Bacterial Liquid Soap
- Lip Balm
- Shaving Cream (men and women)
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Brush & Comb
- Deodorant (men & women)
- Socks (men, women & children)
- Disposable Razors
- Hand or Body Lotion
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes
Development Associate, Marlene Mika
Email | Phone: 989.893.5973 ext 221