What do you want to do to help? We believe strongly in using the abilities and interests that are unique to you. Are you task-oriented? People-oriented? Artistic? Musical? Storyteller? Cook? Handy-man? Organizer?
Whatever it is you’re good at, you’ll find an opportunity here!
Want to get started today?
- Download and complete the Volunteer Application*
- Download and complete the Volunteer Group Form
- View volunteer opportunities
- Schedule a visit with our Director of Volunteer Efforts and share your ideas for how you’d like to help
* All candidates seeking a paid or volunteer position within our organization are required to complete an application and undergo a background check. This standard procedure facilitates a safe environment for our staff, volunteers, and guests.
Please Note: the application process/background check can take up to two weeks. After successful review of your application/background check, our Director of Volunteer Efforts will contact you about beginning your volunteer service.
Director of Volunteer Efforts/Education Coordinator, Jill Bair
Email | Phone: 989.893.5973 ext 215